SO, we have finally started painting Kendras bedroom. We have promised her for like 6 years we would paint her room.. in missouri we never followed through.. but finally here we have bought the paint and stuff and drawn out details. Last Sunday we put tape as borders and we painted our first section.. WOW the paint smell was strong, so I told her she could sleep on my bedroom floor with the dog. Our one dog sleeps on the floor in our room. He has a large dog pillow bed, and like 2 queen size comforters and my old body pillow. So Kendra brought a blanket and pillow and joined him on the floor..
I dont think he was too thrilled.. as he kept just looking at her and then laid somewhere else. In the middle of the night he must have moved closer cause I woke up and kendra was laying beside him with her arm around him..lol.. wish I would have gotten a picture..
Monday night rolls around and Kendra is claiming her room still smells.. and she must sleep in our room again.. Of coarse I teased her and gave JR googley sexy eyes and started a foot massage.. kendra jokingly gagged and told me to stop..
Tuesday night rolls around and Jr has had enough of her in our room.. but her bed is PILED with crap from around her room.. which she can not put away until we finish our painting.. so she joins us again.. LOL I am enjoying myself.. as jr goes to bed early so Kendra and I lay wit the TV on and type away with our computers..LOL..
One night while we were still awake Jr rolled over and yelled FART really loud.. kendra and I were laughing at him in his sleep.
Well it is now Thursday night.. and guess who is still in our room..LMAO.. she cant get enough of us. I think she wants to get a twin size bed and move it into the corner..
Will take pics when we finish her room.. I plan to get the rest of the border done tomorrow night and then maybe start the pink this week..
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

1 comments:
haha gosh dont you love me!
i enjoy it too!
ill be out soon..
and you guys will be wanting me back!
Post a Comment