Sunday, September 14, 2008

what a day..

OK this post may be midly inappropriate.. yet, might make you laugh. Who DOES these things? WHO makes these things?


First off, I forgot to mention earlier that we stopped by Kroger to get Jr a starbucks on our way home. When we got there Kendra had to go to the bathroom and so did Jenna so off they went. Which left me to wonder the store looking alone. I found something that really leaves me to wonder WHO MAKES THESE THINGS.. really who the hell comes up with ideas for wierd stuff. I found these in the health section..
what are those you may be asking your self.. they look like condoms.. well yes that is what they look like.. but they are offically called "first aid cots" and labeled Protection For Finger Tips. I will now include Kendras demonstraion on how First Aid Cots look while being used properly:apperantly they are used for covin your finger to help aid in healing, like with burns cuts and blisters where getting bandaids in that area is hard to do.. also used to aid in some other health things I will just not go into, but lets just say it is taking your meds, just not orally.. :)
Part 2, this is the part where tonight, after Jr gets home, we decide to run to the store. I wanted some jerky. Little crap ass dog ate mine. I left it out, in my room. I was gunna put it away.. but I thought NO I have the gate up, so the dog wont come up here while we are gone today. Came home, gate was still up and Jerky bag was in SHRED in my room, no jerky in site.. came to realize, when Mycah came home to get his stuff he moved the gate.. giving Boone the change to snack on my jerky..

Anywho so we are at the shopette and I am getting a soda and jerky, kendra is getting an ice cream.. and we see THE CHUB.. what is the chub you may ask.. Well kendra and I are having a contest to see whos chub is bigger .. :)

I think Kendra wins.. but hers is deformed.. yeah yeah yeah.. I know totally inappropriate.. but still funny.. wanna see a shadow of my chub? How about Kendra holding her chub in her hand? and kendras favorite, the sweaty chub..




To top it all off, we were laughing SO hard in the store about our chubs, we had to pee.. then we were driving home and Kendra was eating her ice cream cone. It was like a drum stick. But the cone was alot smaller then she thought. There were abut inches of ice cream on top. "no wonder if felt all melty and deformed" Kendra says.. when she was picking one, she thought it was a soggy cone, but really she was grabbing where ice cream was... so she eats some.. and she hands it to Jr for a bite.. he reaches to grab it, and sticks his finger right in that top ice cream piece.. and he says "HEY thats all ice cream" I ask him if he has just missed mine and kendras whole conversation on the top of her ice cream.. apperantly he did.. so then he has ice cream on his finger and he comes to realize.. if he had been wearing his finger condoms (AKA First Aid Cots) well then he would not have a dirty sticky finger.


So he hands the ice cream back to kendra who is eating it in the back seat of the car, when I hear a SCREAM.. loud and obnoxious.. she was licking her ice cream when the top part just ROLLED off and it rolled down her arm..LMAO.. who does things like this.. Kendra does..HAHA.. the ice cream just rolled right off her cone, down her arm and into the car.. no she is fishing arounf for an ice cream top.. and trying to roll down her window, where she flings it out.. and now has dirty fingers.. yet again.. she should have had on her finger condoms!

0 comments: