Life has been slow. Pretty normal. I have been working nights this week. They are training me QUICKLY on learning all of the supervisor stuff. I don't think I will offically get that position until after my 90 day probation period is up. But I wll unoffically be acting as a supervisor. Especially since my manager is going on vacation at the beginning of Nov. We only have 2 supervisors and one only works weekends and one only works nights.
Jr is good. He is back to his normal day to day work after over a week of some annoying LONG DAY training. But now he starts 1 year of 24 recalls. They are on call for special missions and he will be rotating every 45 days from 3 groups of on call people. WHich means every day plans can be interupted at any time and thats annoying.
Kid are doing well. Jennas curfew sucks at times.. when we forget she can not be outside without us at a certain time. Like yesterday she was going to walk with the girl across the street and the girl leaves at 7am, so at about 650 I told jenna to go over and see if she can walk with her... and let the girl know she wanted to walk with her.. well as she walked out the door, kendra yells to me JENNA CANT BE OUTSIDE ALONE YET.. ughhhh so I had to go running after her and tell her she couldnt be alone yet, so I walked her to the girls house and waited outside until 7am with her.. how annoying..
Everyone else is good. :)
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment