Friday, September 19, 2008

precious little girls

So, last night Jr was actually home EARLY from work. Early meaning before 6pm. He has worked till almost 10pm every night for the last 10 days. So since he was home early we decided to all go to dinner as a family. We went for Mexican food.

Jenna had been playing hard all afternoon, and before we left, I asked her if she had homework. YES.. ughhh so we brought her back pack along.

Anyways, dinner was nice, there really wasnt any fighting between the kids. We were pretty much done, when Jenna, who was sitting next to me, and Mycah who was across from her started laughing.. Kendra and I were like WHAT are you laughing about and still jenna wasnt saying anything. she was just laughing and covering her mouth. Mycah was laughing too.. I still asked WHAT... and the guy behind Jenna actually was turned around towards us.. and he made a little farting noise.. OMG my child farted and the guy behind us heard her..LOL.. we were all laughing, so was he.. he was a young guy like early 20s. He thought it was funny. Everyone at his table was then laughing and the one girl at his table was like OMG you dont embarass a young girl like that.

Jenna was still laughing, Jr and I were embarassed and Jenna then says.. I ATE ALOT OF BEANS!

0 comments: