UGH I am so tired of seeing people wear clothes that are too small.. ladies you need to know, just cause you can get in it.. doesnt mean you should be wearing it!!!
Today, while I was on my lunch break, I was in line and there was a lady in front of me. she has on a t shirt that was kinda big, yet alittle tight.. fitting i guess. she was not a BIG BIG girl but she was over weight. Her shorts.. this is where I had the problem.. she had on a pair of like jersey knit short shorts.. they were lie lounge around the house booty shorts.. ok so you know how sometimes you are wearing shorts like that around the house, and you pull them down alittle so they are not like right up your crotch.. you pull them down alittle well I could tell she was doing this.. they looked really low.. with saggyness.. well then she leaned over to pick something up for her daughter.. not like BEND OVER but like just alittle.. her shirt lifted in the back and you saw like 1/2 her ass crack.. OK HELLO if you have to pull your shorts down so you arent showing ass cheeks, but in return you show your crack.. YOUR SHORTS ARE TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment