ok this is stupid, Jenna got in trouble at school for being truant the day she skipped school.. ok fine,, I assumed that she would be marked UN EXCUSED and that she would not be able to make up her work from that day..
ok so yesterday she was called into the principals office with the other 2 kids and they were talked to by the principal and the officer who works at the school. They said something about suspension.. and jenna was sent home with an inner office yellow envelope for me.. inside was a form saying she was being marked truant and then 2 other things were marked.. the box that said IN SCHOOL SUSPENSION was not marked.. and the box that said OUT OF SCHOOL SUSPENSION was not marked.. so I told jenna that the boy was wrong who told her that..
SO today I got home and she has another form.. she was called back to the office again, and they told her she was not supposed to be there.. she told them that I said those boxes werent marked.. (although at the bottem on the notes it said OUT OF SCHOOL.. I assumed it was the explination of why she was being marked truant).. anyways.. they said no that ment she had out of school suspension..
So this time they wrote tomorrows date for her to stay home..
how dumb.. punish a kid who skipps school by letting them stay home!
Best hubby EVER
8 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment