Monday, September 1, 2008

Attack of the killer Log

OK so, this might get long, but it is really funny..

So for my birthday, we rented a boat here on base. They have a place where you can rent everything like canoes and smaller boats up to a larger boat that sits like 10+ people.

Anywho.. we went to rent it on my birthday which was Sat.. We had to go online and take a boater safety quiz. Then we had to go out to the place and watch a video.. it was like over an hour long.. so by the time we got done it was after 1pm and I was like.. lets wait until Sunday, so we have all day. She informed us that we had to make sure ALL of the lights worked when we hooked the boat trailer.. or they would not let you leave with the boat.. so..

We knew we had some problems. We got a personal trailer to move here and the lights didnt work on it.. so JR spent the rest of Sat trying to get the lights hooked up and working.

EARLY sunday morning Jr and Kendra went to the place, before they opened so they would be first in line to get a boat... they were.. so they hooked up the first one, and the lights didnt work,, they tried another.. still didnt work.. and a 3rd.. JR was pissed.. him and kendra came home.. awhile later he messed with the wires some more. He got it all working.. and him and Kendra went BACK to the boat place and it WORKED!!.. the lady felt bad that they had to go back and forth. So she gave him a huge discount and we got the boat for $25 for the day.

So off we went. We had a cooler full of junk.. and we put in about 30 minutes from the house. We had fun, Jr backed the boat in the water and I took off while Jr pulled the jeep back over into the parking lot.. you should have seen me, I had no clue what I was doing..HAHAH.. and trying to pull back up to the dock to get JR when he was ready to get into the boat.. I was thinking he would have to jump in and swim to us..LOL

ok so JR drove us down, we thought we were going to be able to head right out to the ocean itself.. but we went for awhile and well we just werent sure.. so we played around, Jenna and Mycah jumped in. Unfortunatly the boat did not have a ladder so getting back in the boat.. NOT SO EASY.. Jenna wasnt bad, but Mycah.. yeah hes not limber and he is not light as a feather.

We went back the other way. Everyone got a turn driving the boat. Mycah was really scary driving eanr the end.. he was at full speed and JR had him take a turn and it was fast and scary.

ok so.. awhile later jenna had to pee so she jumped in the water. Mycah jumped in the other way but he hit the bottem.. so he says.. but we dont think so, because we were not near the shore at all we were centered.. we thought maybe he hit a log or rock or something.. then a log popped up, and he FREAKED THE FUCK OUT.. I am he withing a mila second was upset. He didnt know what it was. He thought it was an alligator.. he frantically was trying to get back to the boat.. we were telling him it was a log and to chill out.. NOOOO it was getting worse.. the look of fear in his eyes, cause he was not able to get back in easily.. he was scratching and clawing at the back trying to get in.. JR was like OMG get over it.. and I was like relax, calm down, still telling him it was a log.. I guess he still didnt believe us and he was still hysterical and I was afraid of him going under or something ya know.. but.. as before getting his almost 200lb body in the boat.. not so easy and even worse when he is hysterical..

WE got him back in the boat and I got him to calm down.. OMG it was really the funniest thing but I am a good mom, and didnt let him know I thought it was funny. The rest of the day behind his back I was cracking jokes.. LOL.. and I did tell him afew of the jokes I said.. he didnt think they were funny.. like:

2 little kids are playing, one says to the other, "what are you going to be for halloween?" "Im gunna be something SCARY, a vampire" the other says "im gunna be something scary too, a log"..

LMAO.. i know mean mean, but it was funny..

Over all we had a great day and I have pics which I will be sending via email maybe later today..

LOVE YA ALL

0 comments: